Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Soups

Soups are my favorite I love most of them because it's a meal in it self and it's very healthy. I love soup because it's comforting and it reminds me of my grandmother. I could have  soup everyday and not feel guilty. I can remember when living with my grandmother soup was always served on the table and sometimes we will get a special treat and that was a salad. In those day soup and salad wasn't available like today, so she would serve it to us  before she would serve the main course. If you think about it soup can help in reducing the amount of the entrees you eat and you would be satisfied. It May even help you to loose weight, It will help with your portions sizes. My favorite is chicken soup and I can eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, believe it or not I have had it a lot of time for breakfast and is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment