Friday, September 19, 2014

Wellness class

I haved been teaching a wellness class in my home to help diabetics and anyone else that will like to live a healthy life style. Health and wellness start in our kitchen, so learning how to cook and prepare healthy meals is a good thing. The class is to help us understand the overall wellness of our bodies and the importance of it. We Focus on  healthy eating, and balancing our  sprit, mind and emotions, because it all  plays a part in making us feel well. To accomplish this we will share our culinary experience on a monthly basis, and we will also share our experiences in these areas: 
Massage
Exercise
Meditation
Facials
Vitamins
Teas
How to read labels
Appearance
Encouragement 
Spices
Portion control
Glycemic index
Because of my experience, I especially will like to helped type 1 diabetics, since I have experienced this condition for filthy four years of my life  and I have learned how to balance it in every area expressed above. A condition does not have to be deth sentence, but a manageable experience, where we can share and help others to experience the victory in thier lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment